Sunday, December 19, 2010

AMAZING gift for all Jewish Girls on your list

Holy Matzoh. I'm not sure how I missed this in my first gift ideas post---I mean, geez, I have ONE SCHTICK going for me, you'd think I'd at least be thorough with it---but naturally I couldn't resist posting this:

Nice Jewish Guys 2011 Calendar ($16, available here)


This is...exactly what it looks like. Amazing, blog-title-appropriate humor for that charming Jewish girl (or lover of Jewish Men) (I'm looking at you, Lola Nicole) on your gift list.

Here's the product description:

Sure, a fireman's calendar is kinda nice but what about a calendar that is all about nice? Introducing... the Nice Jewish Guys 2011 calendar, a compendium of dudes Mom would SO approve of. Real guys like Brian, whose fave movie is "Annie Hall". We love your hair, Brian! About 12"x12" By Adam Cohen (a nice Jewish guy). A portion of the proceeds go towards Mazon: A Jewish Response to Hunger.

Hilarious!

AND a portion of the proceeds go to charity! How...nice.

Some more eye candy for you ladies below. Drink it up!






2 comments:

Lola Nicole said...

I am in LOVE! lol

Jewish Girl said...

Haha! Too bad they don't include contact information for the guys!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...