Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm totally listening.


After receiving several helpful suggestions that this blog cover the whole gamut of stuff this Jewish girl likes, you can look forward to revamped content, highlighting:
  • Shopping and Clothes. I am doing too much shopping (and maybe wearing too many clothes).
  • Fitness. I’m training for a half marathon in February - the day after my birthday!
  • Travel. I’ve got less than a year left of freedom (read: law school) before I start working. I am going places, literally.
  • Cooking/Eating. I’m doing a lot less cooking than I have in prior months, but I still have to eat.
Thank you to those who gave me constructive comments (read: “Less Weight Watchers!”). Let’s roll with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...