Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm Outta Here!!


Well, I finished my second year of law school. Despite the academic failure that was this semester, I pulled through exam season in one piece and less than three pounds heavier than when I started. I’m calling that one a victory for the home team.

It’s amazing: almost immediately as my finals drew to a close, I could tell my hunger level was changing. No longer was I wanting to eat all the time, but suddenly I could HEAR my hunger signals. I could tell that I was satisfied, not full, not starving... I know there’s a lot of research that shows how much stress affects our eating, but it was impressive to see the dramatic shift as my stress dissipated.

And with that, I am going to abandon you for about a week. My wonderful sister is graduating from college this weekend in Pennsylvania, and after that I’m going on my traditional post-finals trip to Atlantic City (free hotel rooms on weekdays what what!). I’ll see you when I get back!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...