Friday, October 16, 2009

Two One-Pound Bags of Rice are HEAVY

As I alluded to in my last post, according to the WW scale at my meeting last night, I’m down two pounds this week! And I hit my 5% goal, meaning that I lost 5% of my starting weight. So, my home scale has me down 1.5 pounds in the last two weeks, and the WW scale has me down 1. That’s pretty close.

I attribute the loss to the fact that I “taxed” myself in most restaurants, adding a few teaspoons of oil or butter to each meal. I also over-counted some of my sandwiches to account for the effect of cumulative points.

When I entered my new weight into weight watchers online tracking tool, it actually told me to be careful since I might be losing weight too fast. I’m a bit worried that I will gain a bit back and be back over my 5% mark (I’m only .4 pounds under 5%), but I’m trying to be better about accepting small fluctuations as normal.

For now, I’m pretty happy. But am headed to DC this weekend to hang out with the BF, and that usually leads to lots and lots of restaurants. I’m going to try to insist on cooking one dinner. I’ve got a new cookbook I want to try out, and this section has lacked recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...