Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Five point lunch!


I love it when I do this.

Turkey Sandwich (3 points):
Arnold’s Sandwich Thins whole wheat bun (1 point)
Three slices 98% fat free smoked turkey breast (1 point)
One slice low-fat Kraft White American Cheese (1 point)
Lettuce and tomato (0 points)
Hellman’s low-fat mayo (0 points)
Nathan’s Deli Mustard (0 points)

On the Side:
One and a half cups Split Pea Soup (2 points)

To Drink:
Canfield’s Diet Chocolate Fudge Soda (0 points)


Rock!!

I had a cheeseburger and cheese fries last night (still within my weekly points, but basically decimated what I had left), and I woke up this morning feeling gross. Could this be the start of bigger changes? Who am I if not a lover of bad foods?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...